A graduate of Rollins College, the Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business, and the University of Florida Levin College of Law, Daniel is using his background in law and finance at X1Law, P.A. to make sure that injured clients don’t just get compensation but the right compensation and a recovery that takes account of their losses and needless suffering, and helps them become whole again.
Many good people find themselves in unfortunate circumstances through no fault of their own. Unfortunately, the reaction these good people often get from the insurance company they thought was looking after them is a kick while they are down. Daniel is committed to providing them with a hand reaching out to help them up. Daniel may be their lawyer, but just as importantly, he’s their advocate and partner, fighting for their rights and their future.
- Rollins College, A.B., 2006
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society, President
- Presidential Scholarship Recipient, 2002-2006
- Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business, M.B.A., 2007
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- Dual Concentrations: Finance, Entreprenuership
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Recipient of the 2010 Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund Law Student Award
- New York
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association